Easy access via high-speed train, air or motorway.
By plane: www.rennes.aeroport.fr
Daily flights to Rennes-St-Jacques Airport directly from major French and European cities with major airlines or with low cost airlines from Europe. Rennes St-Jacques Airport is easily accessible. It is located only 10 minutes from the city centre by taxi.
Below are some example of Airlines – Flights to Rennes:
- AERLINGUS, Bookings : www.aerlingus.com. Travel agencies. Direct flights from Rennes to: Dublin, seasonal flights from May to August.
- FLYBE, Bookings : www.flybe.com. Call centre in UK : 44 13 922 685 22. Travel agencies or sales desk in Airport Terminal (opening 2 hour prior to departure). Direct flights from Rennes to: Southampton all year round and to Birmingham, Exeter, Manchester and Edinburgh as seasonal flights.
- AIR FRANCE, Bookings : http://www.airfrance.com. Travel agencies or sales desk in Airport Terminal. Direct flights from Rennes to: Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Toulouse, including 5 daily round trip flight s from Paris-Roissy CDG,
- CHALAIR AVIATION, Bookings : www.chalair.fr. Travel agencies. Direct flights from Rennes to: Mulhouse, Clermont-Ferrand and Bordeaux
By train: http://www.voyages-sncf.com/
- Direct high speed trains (TGV) from Paris to Rennes in 2 hours, 18 daily round trips from 6:00 to 21:00
- From Lille, Charles De Gaulle airport, Lyon, Marseille, and Strasbourg: direct TGVs to Rennes
- 350 km from Paris. 3 hours and 30 minutes by motorways A11/A13
- 1h25 from Nantes